Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

I found a glitch

If you kill yourself outside the castle you cant respawn. I loved the quotes and I kept on trying all the doors.
Fun game, I just found it a bit annoying how slow the character moved, but I think thats just me.

molkman responds:

If he moved faster, the game would be too short. ;)

Kitty Krew The Game Kitty Krew The Game

Super!

How do you get past the spiky floating Kats? they are all over the place, btw where can I find the cheat code to get the Superkat?

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

AWESOME!

The game was awesome, and the movie was hilariously gruesome. I can`t possibly think of a worse way to die.
I watched the movie cause of this game.
I think if Bruce Willis was in that film either as a cop, or as the centipede lead, things would have been a lot different.

Robot Wants Puppy Robot Wants Puppy

I got the secret Item

What was it for?

Baby Vs Spiders Baby Vs Spiders

I found a bug

Awesome game, Great concept, I loved the tittle screen! the baby moves slowly which is a bit tedious, but hes a baby so its okay that he is as fast as a spider.

At some point I couldnt cycle through the weapons I had purchased, and also the blue bas was not moving but i was still reloading. It was weird, cause it al worked perfectly in the first 4 levels, I even tried refreshing, but I still got that thing going on.

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Awesome game!

Its terrible that it is as glitchy as it is awesome, btw i like the candy feature, but cant you add a "no gore" option so that the game lags a bit less. Really this game has tons of addictive potential if you can reduce glitches and lags somehow.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

OHHHHHH!

Now I get it, Its an awesome concept!!!

Blow Blow

Cool idea

I loved the music, the concep is fantastic, and the dificulty is just in balance between easy enough to keep me playing and hard enough to have a challange.
I think the space limit is too low, but its fun though.
keep it up, i guss this concep can be taken further with acievements/power ups and maybe a story.
keep it up

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

Whoa!

Holly shit that was scary, but cool.Though I believe you could use this effect on something else

Grid Memory Grid Memory