All 13 art Reviews

Thickets Thickets

Awesome!

You never fail to be AWESOME Aleesha. Congratz for the FP.

Keep the awesomenesss up!

Araelyn responds:

Thank youuu! I'll try and keep my awesomeness in check. :3

The Birth of Frida The Birth of Frida

Sweet

Did you know Frida hardly ever finished her paintings? It was Diego Rivera who did it for her.

Sabtastic responds:

Cool! I didn't know that, actually! That's really Interesting!

Brazilian Cop Brazilian Cop

Oh those porks.

In latin america cops arent famous for being rightgeous. At least in mexico its that way. Weeks ago, one forced me to bribe him cause I was drinking on a sidewalk.

BBONES BBONES

Cool

Remembers me of myself. Anyways, I could sugest using less text on your pictures. Save that for the author´s comments. But I like it.

Cougar Cougar

Good ol' yesterday

Reminds me of how I went to the strip club yesterday and for about 6 bucks I got exactly that: Tits, high heels and cigarrette-stinkin' ladies.

True story

Araelyn responds:

True story indeed. Sounds like a fun time. I WANNA GO.

Thug Duck Thug Duck

Patos locos forever

Sweet! I liked the background and I get the idea of a really badass pothead duck, like my friend yehuda!

migbez responds:

SAMURI PAT SAMURI PAT

[Insert tittle]

Pretty good, I like the details on the right arm and how you played with the light and shadow tones, but I think you can work a bit more on the drapery. For that I recomend you a book called "Dynamic wrinkles and drappery" by Burne Hogarth, It helped me a lot. Its available on amazon if you are interested.

Keep up the good work.

wolfternus responds:

no it hasn't

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

Fantastic

I love urban art. It reminds me a lot of Banksy, I supose you did that during the night, or was it legal?

Nice use of the tree that appears to be coming out of the eye

Famiry responds:

Yeah, this was around 3 am. Also, so you know, those are cables and definitely not a tree.

Excelente Excelente

Muy bueno

Me encantan los efectos de puntitos, como de comics viejos. Note tu firma escondida en los cuernos, es un concepto muy grafico.
Bien hecho!

iter-intergalactic responds:

Gracias !
SÃ-, le metÃ- la firma escondida
supuse que era un buen lugar para ponerla

Y lo de los puntitos lo hice con el pixelate de photoshop para darle un toque diferente

Elaborado y contrastante Elaborado y contrastante

Yeahs

Me gusta como pero creo que habri que centrar un poco mas al personaje, si es este al que quieres resaltar, por esto mismo siento el dibijo un poco desbalanceado. Por la misma cuestion parece como si quisieras resaltar el barril.
Creo que tambien podrias trabajar en los bordes de la sobmra morada del barril del lado derecho, que se ven un poco inconsistentes tal vez el borde de esta misma sombra del lado izquierdo es lo que me confunde.

Pero una me agrada bastante el efecto que logras con colores solidos, pero es un muy buen dibujo para ser autodidacta

iter-intergalactic responds:

Muchas gracias !
Tomaré en cuenta tus sugerencias la próxima vez que vectorize